Pages

About Me

My photo
I enjoy spending time with my husband. He's my best friend. I love watching my kids. My girls Emma and Eva are learning, growing and changing every day. Our little boy Benjamin is a joy and has made Bobby happy to not be the only male in the house! I like to soak up every bit of their littleness, but I'm telling you they are getting so big! They are cute. My stepdaughter Eternity has lived here since 2008 and it's a blessing to have her here. A teenager in the house really adds an interesting dynamic. Seriously, she's a good kid. We live on a busier street and we are doing a lot of work in our backyard to make it prettier. I should say Bobby is doing most of the work. I'm usually holding a baby or caring for one of the kids or keeping them out of harms way as Bobby works with manly, heavy tools. Life is busy, but I don't want to miss the special moments that come along every day.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Posting pictures on this blog

Hey there,
Can anyone help me out with how to post pictures on the blog?  There are many times that the pictures turn out sideways, and no where, and I mean NO WHERE do I see the option of rotating them.  Anyone???? ANYONE??  Seriously, I'm getting so frustrated, and it's preventing me from blogging!!!

4 comments:

Neil and Beth said...

Laura-I find that I have to have my pictures rotated first, wherever they are saved, to make them come in right on blogger. Don't know if yours already are rotated, but if not, try that! If so...sorry that I'm not any help! Love you!

Laura said...

Hey Beth,
Yeah, I've tried rotating them to the 'wrong' position, to try and straighten them up on here, but yet to no avail. I'm generally very frustrated with my blog right now. Just can't seem to get it the way I like it and it takes forever to play around and come up with nothing that I really like. GrRRR.

Kate said...

Hey Lar - sorry just reading this..... when you get to the first screen to upload, it should give you a choice about what size to upload, does it give you the orientation choice there too or no? It's been way too long since I've blogged....shame on me so it's hard to remember. Sorry that drives me nuts too....sometimes it takes FOREVER to load the things!!! :{ Don't give up!!!!

Kate said...

Second thought, just tried that....you are right, they don't give you a choice. That's weird. Some funky setting on your puter maybe?? Or maybe in your blog settings, look at your layout. Maybe it's set on allowing only a certain format for your picts???